Hall of Fame inductees are invited to accept their award at a ceremony on the Friday of each Reunion Weekend. The Hall of Fame serves as recognition of contributions to Fountain Valley School athletics via athletic accomplishments (at FVS or beyond) and/or service to the FVS athletic program.
A selection committee comprised of the athletic director, development director, head of school, and selected faculty meet annually to review nominations, identify a prospective slate of inductees, research their accomplishments and select inductees to be honored. All alumni and friends are invited to nominate themselves or others for consideration.
- Living or deceased alumni, former coaches and longtime supporters of the overall athletic program of FVS athletics are eligible.
- Alumni are eligible at any time beginning five years after his/her class has graduated from FVS, whether or not they are graduates.
- No current coaches or staff members are eligible; neither are current members of the selection committee.
- Entire teams are eligible to be inducted en masse into the Hall of Fame.
- The number of selections for the Hall of Fame each year is at the discretion of the selection committee.
Please fill out the form as completely as possible. All accomplishments/statistics will be verified for accuracy. For more information, please contact Athletic Director Caroline Blaylock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All previous nominations have been kept on file and will continue to be evaluated yearly. Therefore, if you previously nominated someone who was not part of a previous class, you do not need to nominate them again.