The John B. Hawley Jr. Library offers spaces for personal study and reflection, as well as spaces to work and learn collaboratively. Patrons have access to more than 15,000 books and 35+ periodicals for research as well as casual reading purposes. Other library resources include 15 PC workstations, multiple online databases (ABC-CLIO, EBSCOhost, JSTOR), popular fiction and YA books, as well as more than 1,500 movies. The library has a collection of alumni and faculty works and also hosts the Broadmoor Gardening Club’s library.
The Hawley Library aspires to:
- Promote intellectual interaction and engagement
- Provide resources and opportunities for learners to meet research needs
- Motivate students to solve problems and think critically
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Develop information literacy and technology skills
- Model a passion for reading and learning
Monday-Friday: 7:55 a.m.-3:10 p.m.
Sunday night: 6-9 p.m.
Monday-Thursday nights: 6-10 p.m.