Hall of Fame inductees are invited to accept their award during Alumni Weekend. The Hall of Fame serves as recognition of contributions to Fountain Valley School athletics via athletic accomplishments (at FVS or beyond) and/or service to the FVS athletic program.
A selection committee meets annually to review nominations, identify a prospective slate of inductees, research their accomplishments and select inductees to be honored. All alumni and friends are invited to nominate themselves or others for consideration.
- Living or deceased alumni, former coaches and longtime supporters of the overall athletic program of FVS athletics are eligible.
- Alumni are eligible at any time beginning five years after his/her class has graduated from FVS, whether or not they are graduates.
- No current coaches or staff members are eligible; neither are current members of the selection committee.
- Entire teams are eligible to be inducted en masse into the Hall of Fame.
- The number of selections for the Hall of Fame each year is at the discretion of the selection committee.
Hall of Fame Inductee criteria can be view in its entirety HERE
Please fill out the form as completely as possible. All accomplishments/statistics will be verified for accuracy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.