Living or deceased graduates, faculty, administrators, and supporters of Fountain Valley’s fine arts are eligible for induction into the Arts Guild. The FVS Fine Arts program encompasses both the visual and performing arts. Qualifications for nominee evaluation will include their involvement and achievements in the Fine Arts while at FVS, as well those with accomplishments that occurred after graduation. Both individual and ensemble/group accomplishments and awards will be taken into account, as well as the impact on ensembles and the overall fine arts program. Under special circumstances, a candidate who didn’t participate in an FVS-sanctioned art form can be accepted if they have achieved recognition away from FVS. They must be in good standing, have conducted themselves in such a way as to reflect honor on the school, and must have exhibited those qualities of character and standards of conduct consistent with their status as a role model to the community.
Special consideration will be given to nominees who are graduates of reunion milestone years.
Artist/Performer Eligibility Requirements
- Individuals will be eligible for induction five years after graduation.
Faculty Eligibility Requirements
- The individual must have taught a class or ensemble for a minimum of five years
- The individual will become eligible for the Arts Guild immediately upon their retirement or five years after leaving employment with Fountain Valley School of Colorado
Administrator or Supporter Eligibility Requirements
- Eligibility of outstanding contributions will be at the sole discretion of the selection committee
- Candidates must have made outstanding contributions or offered extraordinary services to the students and the fine arts programs at Fountain Valley School of Colorado